The world of staffing and HR can be extremely confusing at times, and yet all the rules that exists are there to protect both you and your staff as much as possible. However, that doesn’t mean you should have to learn every new rule and regulation that comes along – that’s what we’re here for!
You need to ask yourself, is £1 a day too much to keep the legal world away from your doorstep?
In 2018/19, there were over 120,000 cases taken to an employment tribunal. The average amount paid as compensation by employers was over £14,750.
Is what you’re currently doing enough to prevent you being taken to court by a disgruntled existing or former employee, or getting fined if you have an unannounced inspection? Joining HR Help & Resources will remove that niggling worry at the back of your mind.
Here are some more points to consider:
- Did you know that since the 6th of April 2020 it’s a legal ‘day one’ requirement to give all new workers a written statement of scheme particulars, and that the fine for not doing so can be over £2,000?
- What would you do if an employee was always late but blamed their lateness on a medical condition?
- Do all your staff know exactly what's expected of them and how things work in your business for things like holiday, sickness, and disciplinary and grievances?
- Who helped you with all the details of furlough? Did you have a friendly contact who reached out, was easy to speak to, and knowledgeable at the same time?
You will save time with all the various products we offer through this service as well. That means you’ll be able to concentrate more on what you love about being a business owner, as well as making that little bit more money!
Take advantage of SmallBizAssist’s new HR Help & Resources service and for one low monthly amount, you don't need to worry about any complicated HR regulations any more. We’ll provide you with all the necessary forms, procedures and ongoing assistance to make sure your business fulfils its obligations and complies with HR law.
A personalised contract of employment and Employee Handbook for your existing staff is where we'll begin. Month by month, we’ll help get the rest of your HR procedures up to scratch where necessary by providing templates and forms. This will directly lead to better and more efficient staff management, as well as enabling you to have those tricky conversations with certain staff that you've been putting off...
We’ll send you monthly newsletters containing useful information which you can put to practice in your business, as well as timely reminders for things like appraisals.
We’ll also be at the end of the phone if you need to call us about a specific issue you’re having, with advice on how best to handle unusual or difficult situations. We’re here to know what you don’t need to learn about HR!
HR Help & Resources costs just £29.99 per month
(Please note that any usual discounts apply)
For that one low price, with no contract to tie you in, you'll get everything we've mentioned above:
- Contracts of employment for all your staff
- A bespoke Employee Handbook
- Monthly newsletters packed full of helpful reminders and useful information
- Over the months, other procedures to cover holidays, sickness, appraisals, disciplinary action, and more
- A monthly call with a knowledgeable expert for any unique or tricky issues you’re having
- Peace of mind that you’re covered under Employment Law
- More spare time to get on with running your business
To get going with HR Help & Resources now, and start getting all these great benefits, fill in the form below and we'll be in touch very soon!
We’re also excited to offer a referral programme – get a friend to sign up (and stay with us for three months), and you’ll earn yourself a free month. Get another friend to sign up and you’ll get another month of HR Help & Resources for nothing, and so on and so on! Perhaps you'll never have to pay again...
Photo by Perry Grone on Unsplash